MARKET OPENS MAY 2nd At WATERLINE BREWING COMPANY
Riverfront Farmers Market is now a pedestrian walk-through market.
The safety of our customers is our primary focus.
The Market is held at Waterline Brewing Company
721 Surry St, Wilmington, NC 28401
- We will have one designated entrance and one designated exit for customers, and we are asking customers to circulate in one direction through the vendors.
We are limiting the number of customers at the Market to allow for social distancing.
- All vendors are required to wear a mask/face covering and gloves.
- We ask that all customers also consider wearing a mask/face covering when they come to the market.
- We are encouraging everyone to maintain 6? of space between themselves and others (especially when standing in line).
- Vendors are wiping down surfaces with disinfectant frequently (tables, registers, phones, any frequently touched surfaces).
- We’re asking customers, vendors, and staff to stay home if they’re sick.
Call 910-538-6223 for more information or visit riverfrontfarmersmarket.org
Wilmington Riverfront Farmers Market Information
- Curbside market featuring local farmers, producers, artists, and crafters.
- Products include fresh fruits and berries, vegetables, plants, herbs, flowers, eggs, cheeses, meats, seafood, honey, baked goods, legumes, pickled items, jams and jellies, wine, art, crafts and more.
- Developed to provide a place for local growers, producers, artisans and crafters to sell their goods directly to consumers, to educate consumers about local farming and seasonal eating, to encourage and promote the use of locally grown farm products and to enhance quality of life in Greater Wilmington by providing a community activity that fosters social gathering and interaction.