The 5th Annual Stoked To Go Out Pier 2 Pier Open Water Swim will be held on September 15th, 2018 in beautiful Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina.
Pier-to-Pier is now part of the Carolina Swim Series
The Carolina Swim Series consists of five open water swims in the greater Wilmington area.
There are two swims in the spring, one in the middle of summer, and then two more in the fall.
- Stoked to Go Out – Saturday, May 19th @ Wrightsville Beach
- Swim CB – Sunday, June 24th @ Carolina Beach
- Racin’ the Basin – Saturday, July 28th @ Ft. Fisher
- Pier-to-Pier – Saturday, September 15th @ Wrightsville Beach
- Swim the Loop – Sunday, September 23rd @ Wrightsville Beach
Accept the open water challenge of the 13th Annual Pier-2-Pier Swim Race at beautiful Wrightsville Beach. This annual event entails swimming approximately 1.7 miles between Johnnie Mercer’s Pier and the Crystal Pier around marker buoys. The starting point for the race will be determined on race day in accordance with the ocean current.